Saturday, June 28, 2014

Technology in The Classroom - Infuse Learning & Edmodo

In search of some additional examples of the use of Edmodo in education, I tried searching videos for a change!  Found loads, of course, but this one was really good:

Technology in The Classroom - Infuse Learning & Edmodo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz0hNJjFy-M

This video allowed me to better visualize Infuse Learning as it is implemented in a classroom to benefit both the instructor and the students.  I really like all of the screen detail that they worked into the video; it seems as though this system would be very simple to use.  It does focus on elementary students, but I certainly think college students would be willing to make use of it.  The video also mentions Edmodo, and the user contributions that can be shared among the class; I like the social media aspect of that site and I think it would keep increased numbers of students engaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment