Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bugs are Bugs...?!





I've been thinking about infectious, zoonotic, and vector-borne diseases recently... and about what examples of eye-catching media I might share with students in the future.  I remembered seeing this video a while ago, but of course it took me a while to track it back down.  Be warned, this video is gross- but fun!  I certainly don't envision students creating something exactly along these lines, but it should at least serve to get them thinking outside the box and maybe even considering this sort of project enjoyable (oh, the horror...!).

1 comment:

  1. while watching this video & reading your post, I was thinking... Maybe students collect visuals about a topic together using a curation tool (e.g., pinterest) first and then make a video just like this.
    As you said, it can be a good project for them. Anyway, this video is gross...but cool!!

    ReplyDelete