Sunday, July 6, 2014

Thank Goodness for Tutorials!





Wow, I am now crazy excited for Popcorn Maker!  I have had a hard time figuring out this week's technologies... why on earth I didn't search for tutorials earlier, I have no idea!  At any rate, this video offers a great walk-through of creating mashups at Popcorn Maker; I did find a few quicker versions or more succinct 'tips and tricks', but I needed something a bit more step-by-step.  Hope it helps if you were looking for any review of this technology- it sure helped me get it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the tutorial! That was very helpful, and I can't wait to try out the app. It seems very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! I like the video because it's like a step-by-step how to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was extremely helpful for using Popcorn Maker. I was trying everything by trial and error. I didn't even think to look for a tutorial. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like this tutorial! It looks easy to follow! I added this video in our "Tool resource" folder. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete